Students Career Advice Talk
- Last Updated on Thursday, 09 July 2015 12:07
KU City Campus has been engaging Student in value adding activities. The Campus
recently hosted Deborah Beaton the CEO of Kama Kazi a Career Advisory company. She spoke to students and inspired them to excel and to develop their talents.
She gave them tips on:
1. How to prepare themselves to be ready for the job market
2. How to write a winning CV
3. How to answer questions during the interview.
4. How to ensure they win during the interview and get the job