- Last Updated on Monday, 27 July 2015 11:58
- Promote education and training in various fields through launching of new and unique programmes and use of alternative delivery methods.
- Enhance the level of participation in research, dissemination and preservation of knowledge for both academic and societal development.
- Cultivate an environment that nurtures excellence and high standards of professionalism in teaching, learning, research and community service.
- Create equal opportunities for those qualified to pursue university education.
- Promote the development of the students' welfare systems for the attainment of academic excellence and all-round education.
- Promote human resource development to enhance service delivery.